Wednesday, January 23, 2013


Originally Posted 7/12/12
Ok I got blown away again

It never ceases to amaze me that you do something for someone and they give you a kit or such.
It's like WOW. Totally mind blowing experience and it makes me proud to be a "snitch", IF i can save enough out of disability to get a tube or kit here and there SO can they!
  • Now that being said. IF they can't then DON'T.... but don't share either because YOU WILL be caught!!
  • If I had the money I'd get a lawyer for all the scrap kit makers and FIGHT you for the MONEY THEY LOSE, because you are greedy stupid people!!
  • GO Steal an NFL Logo and share it and watch the NFL come down on your ass! OR better GET caught stealing from a store and POOF your ass goes to jail!!
  • You think because these kits are online and the tubes are online it's "Fair Use" YOU sucker DO NOT know the meaning of FAIR.
  • Fair Use is NOT and can NOT be used in the case of PTU kits and tubes!
    Don't make me laugh at your stupidity any more than you have to!!!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks For Stopping by